Wednesday 22 September 2021

Yep, did the full splits! (didn't hurt though, just felt a stretch😁

 Hi bloggers

Yesterday I did the full splits, but only on a bed.

If I do it on ground or on a hard thing, it hurts (not my legs, my knee cause it gets scraped by that). But on ground I'm VERY close.

If your far away from getting the splits or u lost them try to go on videos on youtube for splits and if there to hard don't give up try your best and if u feel a stretch in your legs or feet during you streching it's a very good sign because it means your legs/feet are getting more flexible and your going to get the splits in no time.

Blog ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dahran. Wohoo! You did it. Well done. I wonder what your next challenge for yourself will be?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.