Tuesday 21 September 2021

Me trying to do splits. 🤸‍♀️

 Hi bloggers

Yesterday I tried doing splits and after stretching I was like 4 or 3 INCHES AWAY!!!!

But if I do it on a bed I am 1 or 2 cm away :)

I could never do it but after doing pinterest hacks on youtube I almost did it.

I will tell yous when I get it :)

Tips:

The most important stretches (for me) is the runners lunge and hamstring stretch, so you can do those.

The video I did that really helped me was called pinterest hacks to splits so just search pinterest hacks splits on youtube and click on the one that says pinterest hacks TC2. (The one that the title says how many hacks to get splits/go deeper.

I hope this work 4 u.

Blog ya later


1 comment:

  1. Very flexible! I always tried to do the splits as a child but never quite got there. Good idea to use other peoples advice to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.