Wednesday 11 March 2020

my Adventure!!!!



Image result for howick historical village
Image result for howick historical villageOn Tuesday Rm 24, 23, and 25 went to Howick historical village😏. It was a long a bus drive. It was so long that I got a headache! (no joke about When we got there, I thought It was the boringest place in the Universe😐. We had to eat first before we do anything else. There were 4 activities in total. School, communication, olden-day games, and tours. The games and the tour were my favourite. I saw a HUGE mansion with a piano. The games were great!😎 They were even better then the game now! The stilts was my favourite. I knew how to turn around, walk backwards, and walking downhill. Finally, the bell rang. It was SO loud, It almost made my ears drop!😲 I got my bag and ran to the line. We got to the bus and rode home. So, that's my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.