Friday 18 June 2021

Production 👸

  Hi Everyone!

On Tuesday and Wednesday this week we did a production in front of the public! It's called "Fresh and Smooth". I was a little nervous when the curtain opened but when the music started, I felt better. It was in the hall of our school. The play was about two yogurt containers, fresh and smooth, who get separated and find each other again in the end. My tip for people doing a production in the future is to have fun!
 


Here are me and my class in our costumes. We are albatrosses.


 And here is our whole act in the show! 



Blog ya later! (:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dahran it's me Aymen from Room 23 my class was the last class to perform which number was your class blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Dahran
    I really like your classes bit in the production our scene was scene 1.
    Loved your albatrosses bye the way.
    Blog Ya Later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.